Monday, August 12, 2013

Free Book + a Giveaway = One Fun Monday!


Hello Monday.
Hello Book that I can finally share with friends old and new:
For close to a year I've been telling you little snippets about the book, and now you have a chance to read it, for free, while it's in the final editing stages.
We have about 20 spots left, so hop on board!
If you have an eReader, you can sign up to pre-read The Earth is Full.
Just follow this link.
And just for fun (and because I think coffee and books just go together) I am giving a free coffee card to one of the first 50 to sign up to read the book! So excited to share coffee and books with you!
Hello husband having a day off after a long week.
Hello yard work and coffee and final (final, final!) edits of the book.
Hello reading. Hello pajama lounging.
Hello first meeting at Little Miss' school tomorrow.
Hello surprise night for the girls at the waterpark tomorrow.
Hello feeling like I'm about to be stripped naked in front of everyone I know who plans to read the book.
Hello Lord. Hello Wonderful, Mighty, Loving, Everlasting God that loves our imperfections and is Big Enough to rise above them.
Hello Pandora dancing, pancake making, laundry folding, birthday girl planning and all of the wonderful things we've been blessed with today.
Hello life. Full. Abundant. Blessed. Life.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Signed up! So excited to read!!!!