...which is why I disappeared for over a month! It's strange to me that I used to blog daily - lived for reading others' blogs - and now I hardly ever turn on my computer. Ah well. Such is life. I really miss "journaling" our family life, so I'm hoping I can find time to sneak back to this computer more often.
So details. Brynlie Denise(who will be called Boo for the blog) was born 4 weeks ago, via scheduled C-Section. Wowza! What a difference that was from Fo's chaotic birth! It was a much calmer atmosphere and I was (nervously) babbling and cracking jokes (probably not funny to anyone but me). When they took her out, I felt like that big ol' belly deflated , cuz, well, it did. There was a lot of laughter and comments about her size. She weighed in at 9 lbs, 13 oz!!! Sooooo glad I didn't deliver her naturally!
She is pink and wonderful and we are just so in love.
The morning of surgery. Being sassy with my sis.
Much more relaxed than last time - anxious to meet her.
Sweet, sweet baby girl. Our little Boo Bear.
We are so very, very in love around here!
2 comments:
Oh this made me all teary! Congratulations, she is so beautiful, and I love the name! What wonderful gifts the Lord gives!
omigoshomigoshomigosh!!!!!!!!!!! i was SO wondering about you and checking and checking your blog for some word of THIS! SO thankful to God for this Beautiful, Healthy baby girl! Wow! Hope you are recovering well. MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE, dear friend! Rest and Love on those baby girls! How blessed you are! Tell Richard God has precious and sweet works ahead of him in these little lovlies' lives! Love and Prayers! xoxox
Post a Comment