Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Love...

-I love that Little Miss has her own language and she says words that she has made up as if we should know exactly what she's talking about. Her favorite word right now is "Raggleteeboo" and it is her word for everything!!

-I love listening to Little Miss sing praises when she thinks no one is listening.

-I love that Fo is walking everywhere and becoming more independent.

-I love that our girls share a room and love it!

-I love that Fo has been cleared to have cow's milk (and cheese and butter and yogurt-oh my!!)! Finally I can feed my girl!

-I love that with Fo's new Freedom, I am inspired to bake again. And create. This morning I turned homemade cinnamon roll bread into french toast. Divine!

-I love (ok, that's said a bit sarcasticaly) that Little Miss found creative ways to play with her scissors

-I love that I hear a lawn mower outside.

-I love my little counter greenhouse and the promise of fresh homegrown produce this year

-I love this family of mine

-I love the Redemption that Christ offers. I love that He set His plans in motion before one day on earth came to be. I love that I am a helpless, hopeless, totally lost sinner - SAVED, REDEEMED, COVERED by the Blood of Christ. I love this month and season to ponder the precious sacrifice He made and the victorious miracle of our Risen Lord! I love that He offers this gift without restraint, without prejudice to all. Hallelujah!!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

and I love you! Lovely post...except the child cutting her own hair- eek! :) xoxo Hope to see yout his summer we are hoping to be there in July.

denise said...

I'll take an order of that french toast. Yummm! (Hint,hint)

Amy.E said...

And I love the happiness in this post! Glad to hear that dairy is back in your life!!!