Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I DID NOT Wear Wednesday and then what I did....

This week is backwards. First That WAS me Monday and now what I DID NOT wear Wednesday.
Fortunately they are linked so the madness shouldn't continue next week.
So for our Cheesecake Factory date, I wore those black jeans that caused me all the trouble.
These beauties right here:
Originally, however, I was dressed in something a lot more fun and with a lot more "give":
Cute, don't you think? (Old Navy top (on sale) and skirt from Plato's Closet - no idea what brand) Unfortunately, I asked (newly 3!) Little Miss what she thought of Mommy's outfit and her response was less than positive.
And for some reason, I let that sway my vote. Hmmm...need to be careful there!
Ah well. And as for what I did wear? Oh, I'll be wearing it for a loooong time:
On my hips, thighs, arms...and worth every bite.
And this:
...is the contented face I always wear after a date with my husband - jeans with give or no jeans with give.
What Did You Wear?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love both outfits, and LM was wrong-0, my dear! I love your style! Do you know what C said yesterday after I worked so hard to make a yummy Chicken Noodle Soup? "Ew, das stinky!" The nerve... ;)

denise said...

I think LM was wrong too. Looove the skirt. So cute! Although the jeans and sweater are nice too, even with the zipper "malfunction."