Sunday, January 9, 2011

Proud As Punch

Fo still isn't walking. However, she has become quite the climber. Which makes her mama a little nervous, but makes Fo Bear Proud As Punch:

Little Miss received quite a few dresses from her grandparents last month. I am the terrible mother that usually has her very dressed down for church. Mostly I am just bad with remembering to buy dresses, tights and such when we're clothes shopping. Since her closest friend is always in beautiful, frilly dresses, Little Miss couldn't wait to show off her new frills this morning. As you can see, she was Proud As Punch:
Getting this Mama's girls to fall asleep cuddling her Daddy makes this strong man turn to mush. I love this Proud As Punch moment:

Watching this sisterly relationship blossom and watching my eldest take her role of Big Sis very seriously makes this Mama Prouder Than Punch Could Ever Dream:

So what makes you Proud As Punch?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh she is daaaaaling!! Love LM's pose! And sweet Fo's proud as punch face! So cute, I love getting glimpses of your life!

denise said...

Look at your girls! I can see why you're proud.

I recently had one of those proud mama moments, but I'm thinking I'll wait to share it and blog about it instead.