I chuckle every time I walk in the kitchen now. And this is what happens when your husband listens to you daydream about little things you would like around the house, and patiently drives you from store to store to store to find just the right thing in your budget:
Isn't it lovely? And it was 50% off, thankyouverymuch. I've been wanting a table for our "entryway" and thought it would be a bonus if it had a cabinet or shelves for the toy baskets we keep in the living room . I think it is just right. I love it so much that once we got it home and set up, I kept turning around during dinner to stare. I love it! And that calendar above? That's from this very talented blogger. I begged one off of her and have yet to make her thank you caramels. Someone slap my hand. I seriously love the pictures she took so much I am going to frame each one next year.
How about you? Favorite piece or painting or anything that makes your home feel that much more special?
1 comment:
HA!!! OHMYGOSH, Mike brought home the twin brother of those cheez balls just last week! They're the white cheddar kind, and he told me they were 'snowballs' - seriously. that's how he marketed bringing that yuck into the house! it's christmas time, and look, these are 'snowballs.'
gorgeous table! I love the lines of that lampshade - i have its twin, too!
Post a Comment