Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.
Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
Amazing what perspective (and a little sleep) can accomplish. While I would love to wipe out my post from yesterday and replace it with rainbow ribbons of joy and encouragement...honesty is good. I will keep that blemish out for all to see.
I am a sinner. A selfish pouter. A cranky miser.
BUT- I am a child of the King - saved by grace.
Held in His love.
I love Him because He first loved me.
I can begin today fresh, leave yesterday behind because His Son died to release me from the stronghold of sin.
His mercies are new every morning.
I can move on today.
Thank You, God. Thank You. May Your name be praised throughout all the earth for all you have done, are doing and will continue to do.
1 comment:
:) Praise God!
Post a Comment