She is, after all, His child. And nothing, nobody, no hospital restrictions, no man in a white coat, nothing, nothing, nothing can keep her from His hands.
Thank You, God. Praise You. You are worthy.
All this is not to say I will not have a sleepless night and will not be sick to my stomach for some very specific hours tomorrow. I am, as a friend so sweetly reminded me this week, made from dust. I am human. I am a mom.
And thankfully, God understands that and not only will He be holding Fo through her surgery, he will be holding me and Dic in His embrace as well.
So would you pray with me, friends?
-For stable hands for the Dr (she is, after all, getting intimate with my daughter's eyeballs with very sharp tools - see? Not freaking out!)
-For peace for Fo
-For peace for Dic and I
-For a healthy recovery with no infection (that's actually the dangerous part)
Mostly, as you pray, would you thank God with me? Praise Him with me? No matter what happens on this earth, in the beginning and end, it's all about Him anyway. He deserves all the praise and glory and honor we can bestow.
I will give an update on Fo tomorrow, but will be silent on the blog this week. I feel a need to be still and quiet before my God.
Thanks for riding this journey with us.
In the meantime to keep grandparents happy:
3 comments:
I'll be praying and looking forward to that update.
God's blessings and peace be with you all.
Melissa
Praying and praying! May God grant you all peace and comfort your little Fo with His own arms. Praying all goes well!
Post a Comment