I will never love the memory of her admission to our family, but I will always love the comfort she so selflessly gave Fo. We had a rough day yesterday. And that wasn't the worst to come this week. Monday she will have surgery on her eyes. We had to draw her blood yesterday and I don't know what was worse for her: getting poked or having her Mama hold her down to be poked. Poor baby. Keeping me awake last night? She will experience worse Monday morning and she won't be leaning against Mommy's chest that time. They told us we could bring a comfort item for her and I wondered how well I could disguise myself as a blanket. It is almost Halloween after all.
Fortunately she and Pokey are getting along well and we won't have to smuggle her back into the hospital. She practically runs the place.
Have you experienced those awful moments in parenting that leave you feeling a bit helpless?
Fortunately I know that I know that I know that although I am helpless and out of control, God, Master and Physician, has her tight in His hand. She is never, never, never out of His control.
Praise God.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you had to experience that, it is heartbreaking to hold your baby down, or watch someone hold your baby down, to do something like that. Praying for little Fo and you! (what a sweet little bear, and so sweet to see her holding him/her)
I feel so sorry for Fo (and her mama). I'll definitely be praying for her on surgery day.
Post a Comment