Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Making me Smile


She came out of her room Sunday morning and announced she was "Weady fo' chuch!"
(ignore the mess behind her)

Precious sisters - one cranky, one feeling silly

Getting in scooter practice!

She feels the same way as I about laundry, I'm afraid!

This one gets almost as excited as I when the coffee is brewing.

My happy place-favorite coffee mug clean and waiting; peppermint mocha creamer on sale yesterday and a steady drip from the kuerig. I think I'm gonna call him Joe.

What's making you smile today?

4 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Peppermint Mocha is the best! And Anne of Green Gables is an all time favorite, I love both the books and the first two movies!

Melissa

Amy said...

Ooops-sorry!! :)
I am heading to the store as fast as we can get ready to pick me up some Peppermint Creamer! I've been missing it and Hazelnut is not nearly as dreamy. :)
Your Fo and LM are simply adorable!!! Love the scooter, and LM has got some impressive dressing skills-stylish girl!!

denise said...

Love the outfit! What a fun girl she is. And I love that you're drinking out of a Christmas mug already. I plugged in a snowflake air freshener yesterday, so that lovely scent is what's making me smile at the moment.