Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daring to Share - WIWW

I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy today!
What I wore this week. Not an entire week's worth since I just started this journey Saturday. Better late than never, eh?

I already posted this outfit, but thought it was worth a second glance :)

I think this is my favorite new outfit. My mom is here for the week and we've been running around a bit. I wore this out to lunch and then dinner later.

I was cleaning all day yesterday and thought heels and skinny jeans might not be the best ensemble for that. So here I am - glamorous, I know!

I changed out of the jogging pants for my niece's Sweet 16 party at my sister's. I love this checkered shirt. Love, love it!

And this morning I wore this for Bible study. So comfy!
I didn't want to spend a fortune on my wardrobe, but needed enough things to be functional. It's still pretty warm where I am, so I just bought cardigans to switch around with my spring/summer t-shirts. I am now in love with Plato's closet!
What have you been wearing this week? Dare to share? :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

You are so much fun!! I got to Plato's the other day and found me some skinny jeans too! I'm saving them for boot days though, not quite brave enough without em... ;) Cute wardrobe! Today I'm going with henley sweater, non matching shirt, and 2 week worn yet not washed jeans... HA!

Dana Rae said...

I love the last cardigan and top combo!

Mitz said...

Very cute striped cardigan, looks like you could pair it with lots of things! Cute, I'm glad you linked up!

denise said...

Cute outfits! I want you to know that you inspired me to buy a couple items this week that I wouldn't normally wear. Stuff that's a little more fun and fashion-forward, I guess. There's a Plato's Closet here too and I'm thinking I need to check it out too.

And yes, we're gonna look super hot when we visit the pumpkin orchard (and apple patch too!)

The Hairista said...

How cute are you!? I love this blog idea. I may have to join you on it... :) Although, mine will be more of a weight-loss/what I wore/watch me shrink type thing :)

You look great, friend. Love you!