Tuesday, September 21, 2010

300!

I just realized my last post was #300! Wow. If I would have realized it, I might have been more poetic, more heartfelt, more...something. But the message is the most important one I could ever share, even if the delivery was lame.
So, to spice up post #301, I have to share my favorite picture or the week.

My girls.
Sisters.
A book.
A book I've had read to me a hundred times before.
With my sister.

My main gal.
I love this picture.

I love my girls.
I love books.
I love my sister...who has a daughter who turns 16 today.
What?!

That sweet little thing is 16!!!!
(And don't you love that I had to do the take-a-picture-of-a-picture thing? Computer whiz I am not)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Simply adorable pic of your girlies. :) So sweet! And I don't have a scanner so I do the same thing with taking a picture of a picture for the sake of saving time!

denise said...

So sweet! I can definitely see the resemblance between you and your girls.

Lisa said...

Happy #300! Always love seeing pictures of your girls!