Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ahoy, Maties!

I know, I know. I already did the pirate joke. When we were told to patch Fo's eye last month, I had a few sample patches from the dr (they gave me the boy pack which is why she's wearing camo in the first post about it) and bought the rest from a store. Boring, plain, way too big patches.

She's still so cute, though!
When I heard we had to do this for another 6 weeks, I splurged on a cuter girlie box from the dr and they gave me a few samples again.


Little Miss has been begging to be a "piyate", too, so we all decided to join in yesterday morning. And please note the morning part. As such, please excuse the wild hair on a few of us.

I doubt she'll be asking again!


I love that Fo has her jaw set to one side so it looks like she's missing some teeth! A true pirate baby!

3 comments:

The Hairista said...

Those pics are SO cute! Thanks for sharing ♥

denise said...

Little Miss's face totally cracked me up! No, I don't think she'll ask again ;)

Amy said...

Hahaha!! You are one fun family! :) I love Little Miss's face and Fo's morning hair! Too cute.