We enjoyed a lazy summer afternoon.
We laughed together.
We cried a bit.
Our old friends brought along some new ones to meet and most were marvelous and I hop eto see them again soon.
I am so glad they shared the next chapter of their lives with us. One of their dear ones is off to college already, I can't believe it. I cried thinking of my own Little Miss and Fo.
Oh, yes, we took the girls to see Toy Story 3.
And I took pictures of everything like a fool.
Or a proud, happy Mama.
Don't worry, I was polite, I stopped flashing and burning everyone's retinas when the movie started.
Grandma (Shaw D) and Grandpa (Big Papa) met us at the theater. They had already taken my niece and this time came, not to watch the movie, but to watch the girls' faces. Which were priceless, by the way. I so badly wanted to sneak photos during the movie, but practiced self-control.
My dad shared this huge tub with Little Miss and I was sick watching how much buttery goodness went into her little tummy. I am very much waiting for her to wake me up in the night with a belly ache!
I don't think Dic was very impressed with my camera flashing! Ha! It was a fabulous time. The girls both did wonderful. Little Miss' reactions were so adorable and even Fo was completely captivated. It was so much fun!
2 comments:
I am telling you, those girls get cuter every day! Looks like you had a great time at the movie!
Aw, dang! We took our girlie to see Toy Story 3 too (her first movie in the theater) and I didn't even THINK to bring my camera. Whatever your husband may think, it was genius to get some shots of your cute girls at the movies with their grandparents. Love it!
Post a Comment