Bethany Riehl writes fiction with the sole intent of pointing others to Christ and His glorious love.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Cooking Show
Our computer is at our hallway desk, between the girls' rooms. Both of my little angels are refusing to nap and screaming in such a way I feel that the cops are going to pound on my door any minute! Fo was napping fine until I escorted Little Miss in for her nap. Phew! The screaming, I can't believe such sweet babies can make such noise! Little Miss had said she needed the potty and after 30 minutes, I called her a liar (ok, so not really) and escorted her into her room. I should have known better than to tear this girl after my own heart away from one of her favorite cooking shows:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I get cranky if I get pulled away from a cooking show, too. Whatever she was watching looked yummy!
Post a Comment