It's Been a While: Time to Step into the Confessional
I confess: I keep thinking that I've found fun new recipes (mini pizzas, pizza roll-ups) when really, I just keep finding ways to make home-made pizza even messier and more complicated.
I confess: I felt too lazy to walk into the bathroom for the gazillionth time to get a tissue, so (since I'm in for the evening and changing soon) I used the ole sleeve. Mature and clean, I know.
I confess: I seem to be Newborn's new target for spit-up eruptions...and I might not think it's as funny as when my mom is the target.
I confess: I finally cut a slit into First Born's pacie to begin the weaning process (we've been allowing it only at nap and bed times) and was highly disappointed when she didn't seem to notice.
I confess: I giggled behind my hand when FB finally noticed and took out the pacie for closer inspection...sigh. Back in her mouth. Didn't seem to do the trick. It seems I'll have to actually wean her instead of relying on trickery. Sheesh.
I confess: It's only been 2 minutes since I confessed to being the new spit-up target and I've already been caught in her firing zone..."Seriously, kid? How did you get the desk, too?!"
I confess: Since I'm trying to be more private, I have changed our names. Betty for me (my nickname since high school), First Born, Husband and New Born...although New Born will be resorting back to Fo and First Born will be FB...and maybe husband should be...? What are good blog nicknames? Suggestions?
I confess: I love birth stories. I stayed late at a baby shower this weekend just to listen...even though I really needed to get home and feed the baby...no worries, her Daddy used our entire supply in the freezer.
I confess: I only have a hand pump and it took me forever to build the supply we had in the freezer.
I confess: On a very uneventful walk today, I again let FB sit up front on the stroller, even though last time I about knocked out one of her teeth. I was much more careful and she (and all her teeth!) survived:)
I confess: Fo is teething and has been sitting in my lap chomping on my thumb. She now has my thumb in her jaws of steel and is quietly snoring. As she has been SUPER fussy this evening, we won't be moving from this spot.
I confess: Due to aforementioned situation, FB will be staying up late and watching Wow!Wow!Wubbzy.
I confess: I have no idea how to spell Wubbzy.
I confess: I'm super anxious to hear everyone else's confessions!
1 comment:
I'm having a good laugh over the hand-pump confession! And to think, some people have to rely on gym equipment to get a forearm workout!
Post a Comment