Twenty minutes, a clean kitchen, fed toddler and a few sips of coffee in me later, I stooped to pick him up. Then I tenderly stroked his cheek as I walked past to check my email. That's right. I tenderly stroked his cheek...the way I would if he were my children or husband...hmmmm....
Tell me something...do you think we've watched a little too much Toy Story around here?
Am I alone in my motherly affection toward my child's favorite toys? (I say toys because if I'm being truthful, this isn't the first time...I've been known to talk to her toys as well) Speak comfort to me, friends!
3 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! You're not alone.
I'm totally laughing! :) I'm sure I've done similar and not even realized it!
Sadly, I think I've even had a two-way conversation with my daughter's favorite stuffed cat.
It was strictly for my daughter's entertainment. Ahem.
Post a Comment