These eyelashes...
A just right cup of coffee (the picture would not stay straight!!!)
made with some delicious seasonal cream...
Silly Sock Night at AWANA!!
Thank you for all your sweet comments yesterday. It was nice to know I'm not alone. After silly sock night, I was driving home and thinking back on my day. I can't believe how bummed I was that I don't have a friend right down the street! Sheesh! Who does? I have a friend just a 5 minute drive away, all the rest in this area are only 15 minutes...you all are just a few seconds away with the ease of technology. Double sheesh!
I know this is just a season. It doesn't help that we sold our 2nd car and I was feeling a bit stuck yesterday. I am so grateful that we sold it because we will fly into financial freedom that much faster, but it's an adjustment.
So today I am moving out of the gloom and into thankfulness. So so much to be thankful for!
Speaking of Thanksgiving (nice transition, eh?!), I have all my shopping done (except for my veggies and milk products) and am planning quite the feast. I can't wait for my in-laws to arrive!
I also made a yummy soup yesterday and will probably post the recipe on the other blog today. I think it's low fat and healthy. There wasn't much to it and Richard and I liked it a lot.
Anyway. Thanks, all, for your friendships (in person or otherwise)I appreciate you so much. Now, what boosts your spirits??
2 comments:
I'm so glad it's been a better day for you.
What boosted my spirits today was my daughter reaching for my hand while we walked out of preschool. I just love holding her hand.
freckle faces and cheek kisses from my jr high age son, hugs from my 5th grade son and when he comes to me and asks me if he looks all right for church, when The Daddy gets home at the end of the day and we are all home... and finding out that my in-laws are coming to visit!! love you, B!! XO
Post a Comment