We had a few glorious days here and we spent a lot of time outside. My daughter is a goof. Exibit A:
And Exibit B:
Yes, exibit A was the place where she had been licking the table through her sand pile. Ew. She loves to eat sand. She relishes the crunch and grit between her teeth. Such a little weirdo. Although her mom isn't much better. I am beyond ecstatic when the knife block is full. I do a little dance when I empty the dishwasher and slide the missing knife into it's slot. I was folding laundry today when I found the pair of socks I wanted to wear - or rather, one of them. I knew its mate was in the basket somewhere, so I slipped it on and kept folding. I didn't find the right sock as fast as I'd hoped and finally dug through the basket in a panic looking for it. I was so relieved when I found it and slipped it on, you would have thought I'd been offered a cool drink after wandering the desert for a year.
I also seem to think we live in Alaska and dress Harper accordingly for backyard outings:
Ah well. I guess there is a little bit of weirdo in all of us. How about you?
2 comments:
Really? Sand? I don't think my kids would ever eat such a thing! (Just kidding. Kenna eats the stuff all the time.) What a sweet picture of Harper in the pink coat!
I don't understand how kids can chew on sand. Ew. I'd keep an eye on that habit, if I were you, and make sure she outgrows it. My older brother used to like chewing on paper when he was a little kid. Now, 30-plus years later, we'll still catch him eating a gum wrapper once in awhile.
Post a Comment