Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Around Our House

I haven't been feeling too well for a few weeks now. In fact, we all keep passing around the same sniffles and cough. Play dates and dinner plans have been cancelled often and it's starting to bum me out. 'Tis the season. In the meantime, nothing exciting has been happening, so here are some random pictures to share.

This is as close as we got to a pumpkin patch this year. Raegan has loved just pounding in this pumpkin...although here she is trying to chomp into it.

Precious girl. She is getting so big! 10 weeks, I can't believe it!

Raegan including Harper in all the fun.

Richard's favorite part of being a Dad - the couch naps. And...why he hates the cat just a bit.

This girl could play in the sandbox all day! Which I love and hate at the same time. I'm excited for her to be old enough to play outside on her own...but dreading it, too. I want to push pause and keep my babies little.

The best way for us to be outside to play is with Harper in the front pack. I guess I could put her in the stroller all snuggled with blankets, but who would keep me warm?

4 comments:

The Hairista said...

Adorable pictures. I love the one with Rae eating the pumpkin :) And little Harper sure looks like you, mama ♥ I hope you start feeling better!

Adrian said...

LOVE the pics. LOL about Richard and the cat. I hope you two are getting your laughs, cuz life is just pbbbbt without 'em!!! XOXO to y'all!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry your not feeling well. Hope you all get over it soon!

denise said...

Ha! That picture of poor Harper with all the letters on top of her really cracked me up. Harper will probably be included in lots of "fun" activities that her big sister dreams up :)