Friday, November 20, 2009

Excuse me...?"


"Excuse me, Miss? Can you tell me what aisle those are found in?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you about the time Anneliese "didn't pick Lindsey up?" :o)Someone ended up with a little less hair on the back of her sweet little head from the not being "picked up" incident. I sure have enjoyed keeping up with your sweet family.
In the midst of His amazing grace, Chris D.

Anonymous said...

Your oldest had better means of transportation than I did.:o) Thanks for sharing.
Anneliese D.

Adrian said...

Pick me up one of those!

Amy said...

You are a stong mom for letting her do that!! Aubri wanted to do that many times with her brothers but I never was able to get the nerves to put them in there. Good going momma!!1
Amy P.

denise said...

Too cute. The fun (and picture) were totally worth any risk here :) Besides, I'm sure no baby was harmed during this shopping trip.

Denise said...

so cute.
i use to push my little sister around in my grocery cart too.