Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goals and Bloggin' It

Lately I have been in a blog funk. I don't have much to say. I want to blog...in fact numerous times in the day I have to make a decision about it: "Do I take a shower or blog while both girls are napping?" "Do I play with Raegan right now, or blog?" "Do I eat while I can...or blog?" I can't tell you how many times blogging has almost won over other much more important things! But my lack of new posts shows that I have made the right choice numerous times this week.
I started a new blog for my goals and such.
Other than that...not much to blog about. My house is clean (hoorah!), Raegan is taking a nap...inspired by her lack of obedience today ;) Harper is waking up, so I better tend to her. I hope you are all having a lovely day. I will be more entertaining soon!

1 comment:

denise said...

Cracked me up that you had a link to Bakerella on your other blog.