Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday-Tackled!!

Ok so I did finish, but the rest of my kitchen became messy in the process...so I'm pretty sure that defeats the purpose. No pictures this time!!





I haven't done one of these posts in a looooong time. I have many, many things that need to be done around here. I wanted to join in Becky's W.O.W. but I am not sure I am motivated enough for big projects right now, so I'm sticking to the small stuff. Today I'm rearranging some things in my kitchen. My baking cabinet is out of control. Earlier this month I moved around some things on my counter and now my coffee maker is nowhere near the mugs and the mixer is nowhere near the baking stuff.
Not right, I say.

I also plan on baking some rolls today because

it's just too stinkin' cute that she does this while we look over recipes and

this little one asked for some. And how can I deny this face anything?
Post later with results :) I know y'all can hardly stand it!!

2 comments:

The Hairista said...

I am ashamed that I haven't finished my tackle from last week! But, great job on yours! :) I love the pictures, thank you for posting them. Your girls are beautiful, Bobo! ♥

denise said...

Maybe you'll just keep creating new projects for yourself to tackle on Tuesdays...this week was to reorganize your cupboards, next week you'll deep clean your kitchen, etc.

Super cute pictures. How did the rolls turn out?