Of all my blessings. Of all You have done.
May I be worthy.
I have much to teach and more to learn.
May I be willing.
So many bleeding hearts. So many mothers crying out for their babies.
May I be aware.
You've asked much of me.
May I be faithful.
There are praise songs to sing and dances to dance.
May I join with a joyful heart.
You've asked me to forgive. And to trust.
May I rely fully on Your power at work in me.
I have many mistakes left to make.
May I be humbled.
There is so much more of You to be discovered.
May I be less concerned with me.
Oh LORD. You give so much. May I be worthy.
Willing.
Aware.
Faithful.
Joyful.
Trusting.
Humbled.
Selfless.
For You are
Able and willing.
Aware.
Faithful.
Worthy of Praise.
Trustworthy.
The Name Above All Names.
Gracious.
Oh LORD. May I be worthy.
Of all You have done.
And all You have entrusted to me.
May I be worthy.
May YOU be praised.
2 comments:
What a sweet prayer! Thanks for sharing it. I think I'll get off the computer now so I can spend some time in prayer and in the Word.
Very beautiful. That should be my prayer as well. Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment