I should look over bills carefully when they come in the mail...
but I read them wrong, freak out and call Richard in a state of panic and freak him out with me instead.
I should get Raegan out for a playdate...or at least to Grandma and Grandpa's...
but I think I will hide in my house and shudder at the idea of taking both girls out by myself instead.
I should work with Harper and help her to be more awake during the day so she will sleep at night...
but I think I will enjoy the opportunity to clean the kitchen with both hands instead.
I should take a nap when the girls do...
but know that I will play on the computer instead.
I should make my life easier and pre-stuff diapers...
but I will keep digging through the basket and putting them together in the moment of need instead.
I should fold laundry...
but I will leave baskets full of clean clothes lining the hall instead.
I should have made a healthy dinner last night...
but we went to Arby's instead.
I should leave Harper to nap in peace...
but I will pick at those boogies instead.
I should start writing again...
but I will hide behind excuses and insecurity instead.
I should make some cookies to take over to the new neighbors...
but I will peer at them through our front window blinds and wait until I'm in as good of shape as she is instead.
I should get off the computer and go play with Raegan...
and that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Anything you should be doing today?
3 comments:
I don't know if you meant this to be funny or not, but I had to laugh. Especially at the part about the laundry baskets lining the hallway. Oh, that is SO me! I should go clean my house, but I'm reading blogs instead...
Shoulda, woulda, coulda...
nada, nada, nada.
Love you!!!
I think I did most of my "shoulds" today, amazingly enough. But there are still many more "coulds" waiting for my time and attention (like cleaning out the closet in the spare bedroom - it's getting downright scary to open that closet door). It sounds like you're keeping plenty busy anyway, even without doing your "should" list.
Oh yeah, I forgot one. I should be exercising right now instead of hanging out online. Story of my life.
Post a Comment