Hee, hee! I love that he is trying to read (something he hates to do) a book that I love just because it makes me happy. All this lady juggling he has done the past two weeks is proving to be more difficult than dealing with hardened criminals! For example: He and Raegan have been in a power struggle since Harper was born. He has taken Raegan under his wing a bit more since she's more active and I can't chase and lift very well right now. I sit and play puzzles and get her meals ready...but he's more hands on for the time being. As a result, they are at each other's throats while I stand back and laugh helplessly. Prime example was this morning when he discovered what Raegan had done with her yogurt:
He cleaned her off, muttering under his breath in frustration, while I giggled and snapped photos. But, for the most part, he is loving us ladies:
(Look how alert she is for this photo!! The girl sleeps ALL DAY!!! so this shot is rare!!)
Please excuse Harper. Apparently she thought the blanket was me.
2 comments:
B! This post made me cry... I am not sure why, maybe b/c we are so alike, maybe b/c I miss those days laying on the floor with babies, definitely b/c I miss you and you made me laugh with that last line. I love you , sweet friend! Take care. XOXO
p.s. I could take a pic of John identical to your's of Richard. We are also a Book-lover and Not-a-fan couple.
HUGS!
I love all the pictures you're posting. It's so fun to see how you guys are adapting to your newly expanded family! The yogurt picture cracked me up. You have quite a little artist on your hands.
Post a Comment