I was a little disappointed when I woke up and realized that labor hadn't begun, but after the morning progressed a bit more, I was happy. Instead of us heading to the hospital last night and Raegan waking up this morning without Richard or I here, we have all been able to have "one last Saturday" as a family of three. It's been fun. Simple and fun.
It's hard to see, but Raegan put Richard's socks on and was prancing around in them.
While I was folding laundry this morning, Rae put on Richard's socks, tried to put on her jean shorts and put my undies over her head. That's my girl!
Horrible picture of me, but we were trying to get a family of three photo for fun. We are very excited to insert Fo into the picture as well!
My Dr. encouraged me to sit on a birthing ball as much as possible to "open things up" so my mom found one for us at Walmart yesterday. (my sister also came over yesterday and gave me a foot massage, then we all went out for spicy food - can you tell my family is as excited as we are?!) Raegan wants to play, too, so I've been sitting her on my lap and bouncing us around. I hope my water doesn't break on her - poor girl would never recover!!!
Raegan asked to eat breakfast at her table this morning, then asked me to sit with her. (well, she pointed at the other chair and commanded "Mommy!") I barely fit, but I know that I want to make this weekend special, so I obliged. She is smiling so big for the camera - a cheesy grin she has been dishing out lately. I love it!!!
1 comment:
I know you're miserable and very excited to meet your new little one, so I'm praying that things progress soon for you! I love the "family of three" picture!
Post a Comment