Bethany Riehl writes fiction with the sole intent of pointing others to Christ and His glorious love.
She is beautiful, you look great, and I LOVE the name you picked out!
Congrats! She's beautiful! You look great and I love her name!
So I'm crying looking at your pictures! I love the wonder of new life; it's just incredible. Harper is a beautiful baby. Good job, mama!
She is soooo beautiful! I'm so happy for you Bethany!! Congratulations and thanks so much for posting!
She is adorable! Can't wait to see more. I was waiting on pins and needles the other day, glad it all turned out so wonderfully!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is beautiful, you look great, and I LOVE the name you picked out!
Congrats! She's beautiful! You look great and I love her name!
So I'm crying looking at your pictures! I love the wonder of new life; it's just incredible. Harper is a beautiful baby. Good job, mama!
She is soooo beautiful! I'm so happy for you Bethany!! Congratulations and thanks so much for posting!
She is adorable! Can't wait to see more. I was waiting on pins and needles the other day, glad it all turned out so wonderfully!
Post a Comment