Friday, July 31, 2009

*Update* Please Pray for Fo

Ultrasound went well. Fo passed her tests. She still wasn't moving as much as they would like - she was sleeping and very hard to wake up. The tech was pushing and jiggling and poking...ouch. But Fo was practicing her breathing as she should be, was responding (albeit lazily) to each poke and prod. She was just being stubborn and lazy today. We did get a couple 3-D shots and that was amazing! She looks so much like Raegan. She has chubby cheeks and pouty lips already. In fact, she has fat rolls all over! She's a precious little chub! So we are in the clear for now.
I still have to go in twice a week for non-stress tests and we have to keep an eye on her fluid since it's beyond the normal range at this point. My Dr. is set on getting us to 39 weeks and that's only 3 weeks away! I can hold out, I can. Thank you so much for praying. I felt much anxiety, but also an inexplicable amount of peace today. Thank you.

We went in for an ultrasound this morning and Fo is measuring 7lbs, 15oz!! Yowza! I also have more fluid now than I should and they are not happy with that. We now have to have an ultrasound once a week and two non-stress tests a week until she gets here. I also have to take the sugar test again.
My first non-stress test was today and Fo isn't acting as she should. Her heart is in the 120s but just stays there; it doesn't accelerate. They banged on my tummy with spoons, gave me water and a sucker and still not much response from her. We are going in for another ultrasound in about 30 minutes. I know if they were really worried we would be at the hospital, not home waiting for the next available appointment...BUT...I'm a little worried.
I trust in our LORD God above all else. He doesn't need a test or an ultrasound to see what is happening with Fo. He is fashioning her for His good purpose in my womb. He is intimately aware of her and her needs for life.
Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
just to take Him at His word.
Just to rest upon His promise,
just to know "Thus saith the Lord".
Jesus, Jesus how I trust thee, how I've proved Him o'er and o'er.
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus
O, for grace to trust Him more.

6 comments:

Alaina said...

Praying for you and baby Fo!

Lisa said...

Praying. Please update when you know something!

Katie Eagy said...

The kiddos and I are praying for you over our lunch today. Hope all is well - and you're right...the only thing you can do is trust in her Creator.

The Hairista said...

Praying for you and baby!♥

Lisa said...

So glad that everything is OK!

denise said...

Doesn't your heart just jump into your throat when you get that kind of news?! I'm glad to hear that the ultrasound went well and I'll be praying for baby Fo and for you.