Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Prayer Request

My family is still in town so I'll have to keep this short. My friend just contacted me and my heart is heavy with thoughts of her tonight. She was one week overdue and scheduled to be induced this morning. I'm not sure of all the details, but I know that her baby wasn't moving much and they did an emergency c-section. The baby's lungs were full of merconium and she is in critical condition in NICU. This is my friend and her husband's first baby after many years of trying. Please pray for healing for baby Allie. She is doing better this evening but is expected to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. Please pray for my friends. So much for new parents to take in. Thank you all for your prayers. I know God is Master Healer and Comforter. I pray that He makes Himself real to my dear friends and that He heals baby Allie in miraculous ways.

No comments: