Friday, May 22, 2009

I Should, BUT...

I should be working on my story...
BUT I read someone else's creation instead.
I should have mowed the lawn earlier...
BUT we played in the sandbox instead.
I should finish putting away laundry...
BUT I will pretend the dryer is empty instead.
I should be doing some research...
BUT it's more fun to play on the computer instead.
I should try to plan some fun family activity today...
BUT my family is sleeping instead.
I should have left Raegan alone...
BUT decided I needed a cute sleeping picture instead.
I should have rescued her from her crib right after the flash of camera woke her up...
BUT I downloaded pictures to the computer instead.
I should have an apple...
BUT I had about 10 Oreos instead.
I should let Richard enjoy his nap...


BUT I think I'll let this beast wake him up instead.


I should get some things done around here...
BUT I think I'll post some random pictures on the blog instead.




2 comments:

aknaturegirl said...

That was so cute! Ahh..the many things we should do huh!

~Jessica

Adrian said...

I LOVE THIS POST!! YOU ARE SO FUNNY. I LOVE YA!