I can't say much for now, but wanted to drop a hearty "hello!" to everyone out there in Blog Land. My family and I were on vacation in beautiful Colorado for a week, so I couldn't write. While we were gone, my father, computer whiz and loving man that he is, took our computer and transferred everything on it to a refurbished one that he had. It has taken a week or so to get this one up and running again in our house. I still haven't figured out how to upload pictures on this computer, which makes for a very dull post indeed.
We had a wonderful time on vacation. We were visiting Deech's family and we all had a wonderful time, visiting, watching the cousins play...and sharing a most terrible stomach virus. Yup. All the adults had a raging 24 hour virus at the end of our trip. I am grateful that: it did not touch the little ones, Deech and I traded days to be sick, so one of us was able to watch Rae while the other spent the day in the bathroom (ugh!) and we were through the yuckiness before we had to get on the plane for home.
An exciting thing happened while in Colorado. A month or so ago, I was set up with an editor for a local magazine and I wrote an article for her. I found out on my trip that she is going to publish my article and contact me for future assignments! This secret love of mine has been drug out in the open and I am so thankful that God gave me this opportunity.
Well, my little one is tired of me being on the computer and I really don't have anything too interesting to say. I just missed you all and wanted to say "hi!". I've missed reading all your blogs these last weeks. I had to remind myself while the computer was unavailable that I have spent my entire life without blogging and I could certainly last a couple weeks!! Happy Christmas week!!
1 comment:
Hi, Bethany! I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad you had a great time on your family trip (minus the stomach bug, of course). And congratulations on your promising new writing career! Sounds like a dream job!
Post a Comment