My dear, sweet, wonderful friend, Adrian, has reminded me today that we need to be thankful. Thursday is a fun day to express our thankfulness on our blogs. I'm not going to talk about this week's tackle it...let's just say, all laundry is clean-I have four full baskets to prove it-just not put away, we didn't make it to Niece's game...or any Bible studies this week and we are still sick. So that being said:
1. Thank you LORD for the rhythm of my life: for this job I prayed and I forget what a gift each day is. Thank you!
2. Thank you, Lord, for such an understanding, quirky doctor. (Can't go into much further detail here)
3. Thank you, Lord, for trials big and small. Thank you for pulling and stretching us. Molding us and fitting us to be more like you. Thank you for every opportunity to learn.
4. Thank you for GRACE and MERCY, God! We don't always learn and we dig in our heels for our way and you gently, firmly, lovingly guide us along and love us anyway.
5. Thank you for a kind and understanding husband who doesn't give a rip if I watch "Friends" all day, then hand him a wrinkled (but clean!) shirt to wear to work!
1 comment:
You know you are one of the friends I am thankful for!!! I love you. Great list. And can I give a shout out for a understanding husband? AMEN! I have friends with different types of husbands (Praise God, everyone gets who they need) but I would have driven some poor guy off the deep end if I got one of these anal retentive men. John has more than lived with me in an understanding way. THank you Jesus!
Keep running the race, sweet Friend, and don't compare yourself to others, just walk with your Jesus, He adores you! (and so do I :) xoxo)
Post a Comment