Well, today's tackle is a pretty common one: laundry. When Deech and I got married I was amazed by his abundance of underwear. He told me that he bought lots of undies so that he wouldn't have to do laundry as often. I could make a bachelor joke here, but I despise laundry and wondered why I never thought of that. That being said, you know I have not been a very good housewife when Deech runs out of undies. Well, he has run out. So I am tackling our laundry today even though I am feeling really sick from a cold and just want to veg. (Boy do I miss living at home and being taken care of by my Mom!)
Deech and I are also going to watch my niece try out for cheerleading, then go grocery shopping. So today's tackle is really ordinary. I am desperately trying to learn how to be a housewife. I am highly unorganized and am usually overwhelmed so if anyone has housekeeping tips, I welcome them! (Please don't think from this that I don't keep a clean house! It's almost always picked up, just not always sparkling)
So this week no pictures of the tackle...if y'all don't know what a pile of dirty clothes looks like, we probably shouldn't be friends. If you do choose to check back to see if I accomplished my goal, there will probably be pictures of niece's tryouts and, of course, more pictures of Liz, just because she's so cute!:)
1 comment:
I am so behind on laundry ALL of the time. I just can't keep it caught up. Probably because I hate doing it!! We think we all struggle with wanting to be better housewives. I know I do! Always an area to improve in.
Hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment