Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tackled...sort of!


I did get the garage cleaned out, just not organized. After I started, I realized that pretty much nothing in the garage is what I consider "my area". I need to do this again with Deech because I was just tossing stuff in bins to get it out of the way. The rest of my tackle involves taking a carload of stuff to the Youth Ranch and soaking some things in our sink. Ignore the bike in the middle; I tried to move it and decided that wasn't the best of ideas when it started to tip over and I had to throw all of my weight to the left to keep it off the ground. Deech would be none too pleased, so I'll let him move it tomorrow. Liz played amazingly well in her pack n' play for the hour it took me to do this. It's been the 30 minutes we've been inside where she can roam free that she suddenly turned Miss Cranky on me. Ah, well, that's life with a teething baby.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Way To GO, girl! :)

Lisa said...

Wow, Bethany. I'm impressed! Wanna come do our garage now?