Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday



Our garage was picture perfect for a while. We effortlessly fit two cars, a motorcycle and our storage boxes in before summer started. Then we had a lot of projects start up and things began to filter their way into the garage. Now we can squeeze one car in as long as I'm not the one driving! I told Deech the other day that he needed to clean out the garage so we could both park in there this winter. He replied with, "Why don't you clean it if you want it clean?" A good point, I must admit. So with this last nice day on the horizon, I am going to tackle our garage. I'm just waiting for Liz's afternoon nap so I can get a good groove going. Then I'll have room to drag out her pack n' play when she wakes up. We'll see you at the end of the day with a clean organized garage!.

No comments: