I was spending some time at my sister's house yesterday when we got a call from my Mom telling us that our Grandpa and Aunt Susie were 30 minutes away!!! They live in Indiana and the visit was just a pass through. I got some pictures of Liz with TGMD and completely forgot to get any with my aunt. Liz was kissing TGMD over and over...until Mommy pulled out the camera. Then she got squirmy.
My niece made the cheerleading squad at her school and showed us her stellar poses! And like a true little sister showed us hers as well. Aren't they precious? When I was in tenth grade, I joined the cheer squad (not my finest year) and ever since my niece (who was about 3 at the time) has been twirling, clapping, cheering, and striking poses everywhere she goes. This girl BREATHES cheerleading. And she's really good! I would like to take credit for her success when she cheers for a team in the NFL. For now her parents can thank me every time they get an obnoxious chant in their heads...
"Hey, Hey Wildcats
get out of our way
because today is the day
we will BLOW-YOU-AWAY..."
1 comment:
I saw your blog on Beth's page. We have the same template!
Welcome to the bloggity world. May Jesus bless you and your family this week.
Blessings,
Jan
Post a Comment