Liz went squealing down the hall after Puppy (the cat) yesterday, so I grabbed my camera to capture the playmates. At the end of our hallway are the stairs leading to the bonus room. I've never let Liz play on them...for obvious reasons. This day, I decided to see if she would even notice them. She not only took notice...she took off!! These pictures are documentation of her first attempt at climbing and I would say she is going to be a lot like her Daddy, who is a passionate rock climber. She even came back down appropriately (don't worry Grandmas: I was right there) until she got to the bottom step. Once there she turned to smile at me triumphantly and took a tumble to the ground. Well, almost; I caught her midair. So now Deech and I have to get serious about baby proofing. We've been in denial.
Liz and I went to the doctor yesterday and are stuck at home for the day to keep our germs to ourselves. Deech reminded me that we have a busy weekend coming up so I'm supposed to be getting lots of rest. But I'm restless and in a cleaning mood. We were going to host a fun ladies' night at our house, tonight, but the Dr. said "no thank you". Wisely, I kept the rest of our weekend plans to myself, so I can't be made to feel guilty about keeping with those. Well, not SUPER guilty, anyway.
Fortunately, Liz's nasty ear infection is keeping her subdued. She slept in until 8am, took a two hour morning nap and is napping again. Hoorah! I couldn't help sneaking in to take a picture of this beauty.
Enough babble. I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!
1 comment:
Sweet pictures! She looks like she loves being on the move!
Post a Comment