Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday...on Thursday




A fellow blogger and Ustick Baptist friend does this on Tuesdays and I love the idea (her blog is listed on my site: moments memories milestones and it's fabulous!). I didn't get a chance Tuesday, so today is the day. Here's how it works: find something in your life (usually just something at home) that needs serious work and "tackle" it. Post the before pictures online for accountability and show off at the end of the project with the after pictures. Today I am tackling our hallway desk. This is a major thorn in my side. I am constantly cleaning it (ok, I'm constantly taking everything on it and dumping it into a box underneath) and I am sick of it! So today I am not only cleaning it, but I am also creating a system to keep it clean and organized. I'll see you at the end of the day with a sparkling new hall desk! While we're on the subject, what is the point of a hall desk anyway? Seriously! There isn't a hole in the top for cords to go through so I can't hook up my computer there. There isn't a phone plug-in...there is just really no purpose other than to collect the family junk. So my other goal is to find a purpose for this eyesore! We are also taking Liz to get her pictures taken today so there will probably be a cute picture of her on here later;) Here's one from last night to tide you over.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Loving your changes. And way to go on this idea! I am looking fw to the end result, hang in there! Alos cannot wait to see pics of Raegan! :)
Love ya.
be strong in grace...