Hello my love. Hello seven years of being your wife. Hello ups and downs and laughter and tears and joy and sorrow and every blessed ordinary minute in between. I could not have chosen a better man to wake up to, say good night to, watch tv with, raise children with, budget our finances with, be on this crazy writing journey with. You are truly the Jim to my Pam, the Marcus to my Hadassah, the Ron Burgundy to my Veronica Corningstone, the Eugene to my Rapunzel and so much more. I love you so very much. Oh. And you have great legs. Seriously. Love those calves my man. Woot Whoo!
Hello fun family day planned. Breakfast (my favorite meal out!), new phones (we have a great coupon for upgrades!), my man's amazing steak for dinner...a good day.
Hello forecast of 108*. I actually love when it gets crazy hot...as long as my air conditioner holds out and I can escape inside when necessary.
Hello the possibility (fingers crossed) of seeing the book cover sometime soon! I'm so excited to see what the cover artist came up with. I am itching, ITCHING, with anticipation (no pressure, Mike!)
Hello anointed church service yesterday. I can't get some poignant moments out of my heart--not that I want to. I will share more soon. I can't wait to tell y'all about it!
Hello settling into blogging again after a long break for the book.
Hello trying to talk my husband into camping to help me with the first part of the next book. It's necessary to camp near a beach. It's only a ten hour drive or so away from here. Think I can talk him into that??!!
Hello realization that my baby girl, my first born, "fruit of my loins, loin fruit that she is"* will start kindergarten in just 7 weeks. Sure it's a co-op and she'll be homeschooled 3 days of the week and attend school for the other 2, but still. How is she old enough to be in Kindergarten? Maybe if I swaddle her and track down a binky she'll knock off this 'growing up' business?! (* name that show reference!)
Hello signing off of Hello Monday Part I to go and live out Part II
Obnoxious pictures to come!
What are you saying hello to this very hot day? I usually link up with Lisa Leonard, who always has fun stuff to share. Today she's taking a break from 'Hello Monday' but her post on her boys' room is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment