It's been a long time since I've shared pictures! I think the grandmas would agree: I'm way overdue. The girls enjoying movie night. They are getting to the age where they play together and laugh together. Still a lot of crying, fighting and pushing to be first. I hear it gets better...right?!?! But really, I am loving these ladies.
First: ignore my kitchen. I went on a crazy rampage clearing out all cupboards and the pantry. The result is beautiful. The process? Not so much.
Now: isn't she precious?! Fo is getting so big! Mr. and I keep forgetting she's almost 2!
Little Ladies enjoying the warm weather.
And their Daddy.
I love this little family of mine. I love the squirmy girl inside my belly. I love summer and the promise of our own fresh produce. It's so easy this time of year to just enjoy!
2 comments:
Precious pictures!!!! LM and Fo are getting sooo big and are just adorable! But my dear, where are the belly shots?? About the kitchen rampage, I do the same thing. It's not pretty until it's FINALLY pretty.
Oh, these pictures make me miss you and your sweet family. I recognize that little red swimsuit. :)
Yes, I'm with Amy. Where are the belly shots? We need to see 'em.
Post a Comment