Monday, November 29, 2010

I Have Decided....

There is nothing more rewarding than standing in a garage you cleaned yourself...

...nothing cuter than a girl helping her handsome Daddy hang lights...


...no one more beautiful than my sister...and nothing yummier than a turkey you didn't have to make...

....nothing squishier than a baby bundled up sitting in the snow...

...nothing more fun than playing with a toddler while she discovers the wonders of playing in a snow kissed yard...

...no face more proud and happy than this one.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute!!! Looks like fun!! I love the little snowman. C keeps wrecking mine when I try to make one. :) And that is one huge turkey!

Adrian said...

And nothing better than reading the blog of a sweet, precious friend who has come in to the grace and beauty of the family God had planned for her. How lovely! Praising God for the stories we live and how God redeems, restores, renews and blesses beyond measure, in spite of our foolishness.( please I so totally mean our, i have been blessed in spite of my own foolishness abundantly) How I love you, girl! XOXO

denise said...

Such fun, sweet pictures. Your first one - posing in the garage - made me laugh.