Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Saturday Morning Delight






Last month the entire family happened to be awake early (a rarity here - and by that I mean Little Miss and I are usually up, but Fo and Dic like their Zs) so we ended up going out to breakfast. Eating out for breakfast is my absolute favorite special meal. I love it.
We found a sweet little cafe in our town and this last Saturday we found ourselves there again. It's going to be a first Saturday of the month kind of thing, we've decided.
It's simple, quaint, yummy and not expensive. The owner is always our happy, welcoming waitress. Her very tall, solid husband is the serious man cooking our delicious food.
I love it.
This trip I asked if I could take pictures of the place for my blog. She was delighted and I think next time I'll press my luck and ask to take pictures of her.
She's such a sweet gal.
A smile and a coffee pot. Gals don't get much sweeter than that on a Saturday morning, do they?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmmm. Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out, too. Which restaurant was it?

Amy said...

Yummy! I love the pics too, looks like a neat place!

Amy.E said...

Breakfast is the best going-out-to-a-local-small-town-cafe meal! I'm pretty sure I've dined at that little spot too.