What is it about little faces smeared with spaghetti sauce that just tickles me? I love it! I love when my little ones enjoy their meal (doesn't happen often with a picky pair).
Had to share their cute faces. But that's not what this post is about.
Remember my encounter with Nurse Boom Boom? Part of the reason we were there to see the Dr is that Fo is 13 months and still not crawling, scooting, or walking. She sits on her bum and can turn herself in a complete circle and even move a little bit closer to the toy she wants, but that girl isn't moving. She can pull up to her knees, but not stand, and she tries so hard to crawl, but just ends up on her face.
Her dr finally said enough and referred us to physical therapy.
I called yesterday and made our first appointment.
And two hours later...that bugger crawled!! She purposefully moved across the entire living room to her mama!
I cannot tell you the screaming and hollering that took place!
And no, I didn't get pictures. Of course.
I was busy scooting myself backward all over to get her to crawl more.
As I sit this morning while my wee ones sleep, I so badly want to wake up the youngest just to see the magic happen all over again.
Hoorah!
We are still taking her to therapy for the first session to see if we can help her stand a little better on her own.
Had to share, my little Fo bear crawled!
3 comments:
So exciting! And I love spaghetti faces, too!
Great job Fo! I got almost teary when I saw that the day you scheduled her for physical therapy, God got her crawling! What a blessing! I love seeing God work so timely like that. Not that you wouldn't have loved it months ago, but still. Keep practicing Fo!
Way to go, Fo! I would've been screaming and hollering too.
Post a Comment