Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Light Bulb!

Sometimes I stare at my children and have no idea what to do with them. I just go completely blank. How to entertain them, what to feed them, even what in the world to say to them.
Anybody else?
I don't know where this comes from, I am, after all their mother!
Mother or not, my mind often goes blank.
Until every once in a while, a light bulb goes off. And we have fun. And it's heaven.
Yesterday was one of those days.
Welcome to our Grocery sto':



2 comments:

Amy said...

I feel that way sometimes. I'm trying to document for myself those "lightbulb" days so when I'm stumped I can look back and see what fun things we've done before so we can do 'em again. How fun! You can tell LM has been studying you, she looks like a pro already! And I can see her saying "sto'"!

denise said...

Fun idea! Totally stealing that one this week.