I opened the fridge this morning to find no creamer anywhere. Egads!
Me: Must have cream for coffee, must have coffee to be somewhat human...a quick trip to the store is a must.
Little Miss: Wow, Mommy sure is getting me dressed fast. Yay! I love going bye-bye!
Fo: Mmm...this police car toy tastes good.
Me: No time to shower! Must get coffee! I can go to the store in town looking like a hooligan and no one will care. Plus it's closer. Coffee, coffee, coffee...
LM: Why do I have to have my hair brushed? If mom can leave the house looking like that, I can certainly just throw my hood on.
Fo: These pj's are cozy. What's a hairbrush?
Me: Ok, wow. No one comes to this store this early. Nice. Ok, Fo can't fit in that way, so where to put Little Miss? Why are these carts so small?! I don't have time for this! I need coffee!
LM: Oh yay! The store with carts just for me! Ok, Mommy, I'm coming!!
Fo: Yum. Mom's keys taste good.
Me: Ok, I just have a few things on my list. Little Miss? Come on honey, follow Mommy!
LM: Ok Mommy! Oh! Bubbles! Balloons! Yay!
Fo: Hm. Those balloons do look good. If I could just get them in my mouth...
Me: Yikes! Little Miss! Stop running into Mommy! That hurts! I know it was an accident, just be careful, ok sweetie?
LM: Hee, hee. I owie Mommy! Hee, hee.
Fo: Yawn.
Me: No, no, no, baby. Over here! No, you don't need jam. No, baby! Put that down! This way. Honey, Mommy needs coffee! Let's go!
LM: Sheesh. I go fast, she tells me to slow down. I go slow she tells me to hurry up. Make up your mind already!
Fo: Hm. What else can I chew on?
Me: Ah. Creamer. Sweet nectar for my brew. Let's take you home with me.
LM: Oh good, Mommy looks happy. Should I tell her I pooped now? Oooh...chips!
Fo: Mommy, your purse tastes yummy.
Me: Doughnuts sound good. Aha! Half price for a box from yesterday. Wahoo! I'll start the healthy eating next week.
LM: Ooohhh! I see sprinkles!
Fo: Sprinkles? What's a sprinkle?
Me: Ok, Little Miss, can you help me put- hey! Were did these chips come from?
LM: If I give her a hug and tell her I love her I can keep the chips...
Fo: I love you, too, Mommy. I'll settle for mushed bananas.
Me: Home. coffee. Doughnuts. Ahhhhhhhh.
Little Miss: Aw. Home already? Harumph.
Fo: Hey this place looks familiar....hmm...
3 comments:
Funny! Hey, does the store in our town really have half-priced donuts?!?
how funny would that trip have been if you would've forgot the creamer altogether?! love you guys!
I'm proud of you for making a trip to the store. The lack of creamer would've been my excuse to head to the drive thru at Dutch Bros.
Post a Comment