Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's Do This Thang!

A quick post to say that I have so many things to say. So many silly confessions. However, I will have to save it as I have decided to potty train FB (again) and am a little distracted trying not to ask a thousand times a minute:
"Do you have to pee? Poo? Should you sit on the potty? Let's try the potty. You don't want to mess on your Elmo undies..."
All this talk makes me have to go potty.
Anywhoooo...
I decided to try today because she has shown such interest lately. Usually at completely unfortunate times when I can't give her attention.
Such as when we are playing at the park.
Or walking through the grocery store.
Or as a ploy to stay up longer.
Or when the Dr. is helping NB move her own potty out because of a plug...twice. In two days.
Times like that.
So this morning when she got up and had a dry diaper I thought, "Let's do this thang."
After all, we are not going anywhere today.
Not doing anything special.
Just giving NB another enema.
Might as well potty train.
And you are welcome for that mental picture I just delivered.

3 comments:

Amy.E said...

Oh poor NB! I hope she isn't too traumatized! And good luck with the potty training. I'm sure I'll be asking you for tips soon!

Lisa said...

My goodness, that little one is getting big! And I still love your haircut!

Angie said...

You are so funny. Hope NB feels better and FB potty trains quick and easy (a girl can dream) unlike Emma who has been 75% potty trained for 6 months :)