I find it interesting that the day I start daydreaming about being Amish, our dishwasher broke.
Lovely.
Fortunately hand washing dishes is one of my favorite chores. I just forgot with the use of that pesky, loud, convenient, lovely dishwasher.
What would be the absolute worst thing to break down in your house?
Mine would actually be the washer and dryer.
6 comments:
I am the opposite of you. I hate washing dishes by hand. Although washer and dryer is definitely a close second. :)
I agree with you. The washer and/or dryer would be the worst!
Oh, hot water heater, I would die without my hot showers!
Definitely not the vacuum. I wouldn't even notice.
Forget the appliances - I can deal with dirty dishes and clothes. What really made me panic this week was having both of our computers on the fritz. Thank goodness old reliable iShirley is back up or I'd be blogging from my husband's Blackberry :)
I think I would die if my washer and dryer broke as well! But, I do hate to hand wash dishes, so it's a toss up!
Post a Comment