Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All About You

My husband (who would like to be referred to as Dick from this point on. Ugh. He has his reasons...plus, it goes well with Betty) and I are embarking on a journey. I might even get him to blog with me about it :) If you are interested, you can read about it here. I'm really excited about it.
You don't have to be ;)
Just a few thoughts today. I came across this in my journal yesterday and wanted to share. It is so fitting for where I am at right now.

It is all about You, Lord.
I have nothing to fear;
in You I can trust.
I have nothing to long for;
in You I have all I need.
I have no reason for impatience;
all things are made perfect and complete in Your time.
I have no need for doubt;
You have covered me with Your promises.
Insecurity has no place with me;
I am hidden in the shelter of Your wings.
Oh Lord, it is all about You.


A prayer that I must rely on when my little ones are making nap time very difficult these days. Sigh :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So insightful, as always. Thank you.