Sorry things have been so quiet on this end. We are sick - again! Super Bowl Sunday was spent in fun and fellowship with some great families from our church. There were four couples and ten kids in all. It was wonderful...until all of the toddlers came down with croup or similar illnesses the following week. We are in the croup category. First Born came down with it, her second case in a year, on Friday. I am right there with her with a horrible cold and my loving, wonderful husband stayed home from work to take FB to the doctor where she received a steroid shot and breathing treatment.
Whew! Let me tell ya: steroids in babies are no fun! Talk about cranky fest 2010! She is feeling better, as am I, but still not amazing.
Unfortunately, our sweet hosts are dealing with much worse. Their son, who is 4, is very sick and has been taken to the ER with high fevers and dehydration twice this week. They are not sure what is going on in his little body, so he has to see a specialist soon. Please pray for my sweet friends. I know they are tired, weary and probably scared.
That's all for now. Hopefully we will be back with more frequent blogging soon. Seems to be a dry season.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry you've been sick! We've had sick almost constantly in our house since Christmas. This seems to be a bad year for it.
And on a side note, Kenna has the exact same jammies as Harper!
Love you guys! I hope you guys continue to heal quickly. I love the pictures of your kids. Their sweet little faces always makes me smile.
Bummer about the bugs running their course around your house again! Croup is no fun at all. I hope you're all feeling better soon.
I'm praying tonight for your friends and their son.
Post a Comment